Something official should come today

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
If we don't see something official today with two weeks left to what we hope will be launched day, Aug 4th prolly isn't going to be launch day.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

c_mack9

Reaction score
nothing official about the droid3 came until the day they went on sale...soooo...you're dumb.

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
nothing official about the droid3 came until the day they went on sale...soooo...you're dumb.

Funny, I wasn't aware the Droid 3 was going to be a flagship LTE phone, neither motorola or verizon are going to quietly launch this thing unless production numbers are in the toilet, which I highly doubt.

Reaction score

He's not dumb... It is a common occurrence that devices begin their market hype two weeks prior to launch. The D3 didnt get anywhere near that but it does not mean that this device wont follow suit with past practices.

das2042

Reaction score
hopefully today moto and the big red make it rain with all sorts of new info. and if this past leak is *cough* the new bionic, hopefully they hear our cries and quickly go back to the drawing board and at least give it a somewhat nice form...

wseyller

Reaction score
Not long along there were 4 phones that did not get official release dates until a couple days before if I remember correctly. LG Revo, X2, Xperia Play, HTC Trophy. I think I remember seeing official dates on a Tuesday to be release Thursday of the same week. I know these phone don't have quite the popularity of the bionic, but I just saying.

Reaction score
From what I have seen about Bionic I don't understand all the hoopla. It isn't all that impressive to me considering that similar phones have been at AT&T for 5 months now.

Bionic is going to be a bust if it shows at all IMO.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do you feel better about yourself when you insult someone?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

Bear in NM

Reaction score
So, any reason why we should expect advance advertising and/or a non-silent release? The Bionic and the D3 are more similar than dissimilar and the D3 was "snuck" out;)

Craig

sk102704

Reaction score
I got an email in the middle of the night from Motorola and I got all excited thinking it was something about the Bionic. I thought for once I was going to be the first to post something great on here! But to no avail, it was just an ad for the D3 and X2. Damn you late night spam

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sk102704

Reaction score
From what I have seen about Bionic I don't understand all the hoopla. It isn't all that impressive to me considering that similar phones have been at AT&T for 5 months now.

Bionic is going to be a bust if it shows at all IMO.

There is nothing like the Bionic anywhere. Bionic may have similar specs as other phones except for one giant aspect, 4gLTE! The Bionic is going to be the first 4gLTE dual core phone so there is no way it can be outdated. Huge difference!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
So, any reason why we should expect advance advertising and/or a non-silent release? The Bionic and the D3 are more similar than dissimilar and the D3 was "snuck" out;)

Craig

Physical keyboard vs. Not
4.3" screen vs. 4" screen
LTE vs. Not
CES Debut vs. Not
Flagship phone vs. followup phone

LTE is what would cause verizon to make the biggest push
Flagship is what would cause motorola to make the biggest push

NTRS

Reaction score
Can't wait. I will buy regardless of what people say. I've had d1/dx/d2 tbolt. I love Motorola's phones. By far the best around

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Joshison

Reaction score
I'm getting annoyed with this, my droid is dying slowly. need the Bionic to be release early August.