1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Something new every day!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spawn34, Sep 8, 2010.

1. spawn34

spawn34 New Member

My wife and I upgraded to smart phones a few months ago. We both had Ipod Touch and cell phones before this, now the toys are where they belong...with the kids. I am away from the office for up to 5 days at a time and am now no longer tied to a computer. My wife is a Standardbred horse trainer and travels extensively in the summer months. The Motorola Droid has allowed us to stay in touch and keep track of things better than depending on hot spots and wifi for the laptop. I am constantly finding new useful (most of the time) apps to download. We have consulted the Forum for FAQs in the past, looking forward to many more answers in the future, might even be able to offer a few.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have both of you with us. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Mike
  3. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome to the forum:welcome:
  4. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

:welcome: to the Forum, my Wife and I are both Android owners...it definitely makes life easier