So, last night around 2am I charged my phone and at 3am I laid it on my bed while still charging and feel asleep, and in the middle of the night somehow, a pillow got put over it. Sooo later that morning at 5am my alarm went off because I set like 3 alarms before the real one lol and anyways, when I was going to put it on snooze, I felt it, and it felt like a heater! So I woke up then and right away as I touched it, it started to restart or shut off, and I pulled the battery out got something cold to cool it down, then after it was cooled down, I put the battery back in and started it back up and it was back to 26c-30c. After I looked at it, I then looked at the battery logs and it said it hit 49c! Lol and it went from 27c that night to 48 in 47mins. Well, I checked the battery life and the health of it was still good. Just some advice, 1.Never place phone under a pillow while It's charging, and 2.If you're gonna charge your phone at night, don't place it in the bed with you while it's charging lol.. Oh, fyi info. It never charged it was at 50 bdl. Edit I mistyped some things lol... Sent from DROIDX 2.2.1, system version 2.3.340 that is rooted using Tapatalk.