Something BIG is Coming - Nexus Prime Anyone?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
A simple name change and redirect is all that's needed. No worries we'll gitrdone!
Thinking ahead, thats always good. :) glad to see you have a backup plan. and im not sure how much idea power you have, but with johndroid and such always making these specialty forums it would be really cool if the user database could be centralized. Like our avatars and such could just used on all these forums and not just one. Not sure about the possibility of that happening but i think it would make it easier for common users on several of the forums owned by them.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm good idea in theory, but I don't think its a possibility. There's no way to know if its the same person registering for different forums unless you had a static IP which most don't. Good idea though.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm good idea in theory, but I don't think its a possibility. There's no way to know if its the same person registering for different forums unless you had a static IP which most don't. Good idea though.
thats true but your thinking too complicated, its simple, an Email address. :) Mines the same on android.net, xoomforums, and now primeforums. Id be much happier if i didnt have to upload stuff to every one of those forums to show my avatar, sig and stuff.

DamirD1984

Reaction score
Too bad the pic from before doesn't match up to this one... View attachment 41013
The button you can see on the left doesn't line up with anything on this left handed profile pic.

well maybe its, because the left side probably has the volume rockers sporting, while the side we saw on the video, showed the right side...

gthotie5

Reaction score
I want this phone so bad!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats true but your thinking too complicated, its simple, an Email address. :) Mines the same on android.net, xoomforums, and now primeforums. Id be much happier if i didnt have to upload stuff to every one of those forums to show my avatar, sig and stuff.

That's true. Still probably not possible. Either way I'll mention it and see if there's something, a plugin, for vB to do it.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's true. Still probably not possible. Either way I'll mention it and see if there's something, a plugin, for vB to do it.
Haha i still like my idea (a centralized system would be nice), but its all good. I was also thinking complicated and was looking for my avatar on one of my hard-drives and i thought i lost it... but of course this site has the image so a simple url string is all it takes. :biggrin: Duh to myself. :tongue:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Haha i still like my idea (a centralized system would be nice), but its all good. I was also thinking complicated and was looking for my avatar on one of my hard-drives and i thought i lost it... but of course this site has the image so a simple url string is all it takes. :biggrin: Duh to myself. :tongue:

Figured I'd set your av and sig for you over at Prime Forums. Your sig should show up on your next post. ;)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Those 3 contacts look like the MagSafe magnetic charging port on the MacBook , I see that recently the Blackberry Playbook used the same system . Isn't this some Apple patent ? Embrace yourself for the Apple copy posts wave

Last edited:

rjsurfer

Reaction score
If they announce the phone on the 11th when would it be available for purchase?...

Ron W.

chuckz28

Reaction score
Too bad the pic from before doesn't match up to this one... View attachment 41013
The button you can see on the left doesn't line up with anything on this left handed profile pic.

That's not the left side of the phone. I thought it was at first too but what looks like a camera hump is the typical Samsung bump at the bottom. Look at the cleaned up image that others did with Photoshop in this thread and you'll see what I mean.

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
With all the new news coming out.... I'm thinking I am very happy I decided to take a pass on the Bionic...