Reaction score
Yep. Moto and VZW are out to get ya.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, here's what I did. After the install I decided to delete it. I did, using Astro. Program is no longer installed. Then I went into the SD card and pulled the file out of there. No program to install listed on Astro, no launcher either.

Then this morning I get this.

And stop with all the Blackberry metaphors, you guys are starting to freak me out. :icon_eek::icon_eek:

CatsTide

Reaction score
OK, here's what I did. After the install I decided to delete it. I did, using Astro. Program is no longer installed. Then I went into the SD card and pulled the file out of there. No program to install listed on Astro, no launcher either.

And stop with all the Blackberry metaphors, you guys are starting to freak me out. :icon_eek::icon_eek:
can astro actually uninstall an app? i have never used it to uninstall and i don't see the option for it.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

can astro actually uninstall an app? i have never used it to uninstall and i don't see the option for it.

Just like when you go to install astro you go to the installed .apk app and select open app manager. Uninstall is one of the selections.

zz500

Reaction score
Did you just delete the apk files, or did you uninstall the application. If you didn't uninstall then it's still there going to load from memory I believe. I could be wrong

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you just delete the apk files, or did you uninstall the application. If you didn't uninstall then it's still there going to load from memory I believe. I could be wrong

Where's the icon for pounding my head against the wall?:wacko::)

OK, once again. I uninstalled the application from the phone using Astro. Then after that I mounted my phone and removed the install file from the SD card.

I think this is some kind of joke CorinaCakes is playing on me. She only lives about a thousand miles away and she did seem rather tired this morning.:icon_ devil:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Folks:

He has said several times that he uninstalled it, then removed the APKs from his SD card.

FYI--When you install something, its merely moving the APK to a specific difrectory.

zz500

Reaction score
LOL, sorry, but people respond so fast around here.. by the time I reply there are 10 posts already added. I'm a slow typer

CatsTide

Reaction score

OK, once again. I uninstalled the application from the phone using Astro. Then after that I mounted my phone and removed the install file from the SD card.

I think this is some kind of joke CorinaCakes is playing on me. She only lives about a thousand miles away and she did seem rather tired this morning.:icon_ devil:
when you mounted your phone,was it with consent?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

when you mounted your phone,was it with consent?

Yes, it doesn't mount without consent. I have a Mac.