Someone with a stock Razr please help!! :)

alexp1289

Reaction score
If you haven't removed any apps please help me :D

Ok so all im asking is for one of you nice Razr users out there to do me a favor. I rooted mine and deleted a few apps i thought i didn't need and just my luck i removed one i needed so im getting force close issues. So if someone would be kind enough to install this boot strap (RazrBootstrap.apk) and backup their STOCK Razr that would be soooo helpful.

breedingh8

Reaction score

Ok so all im asking is for one of you nice Razr users out there to do me a favor. I rooted mine and deleted a few apps i thought i didn't need and just my luck i removed one i needed so im getting force close issues. So if someone would be kind enough to install this boot strap (RazrBootstrap.apk) and backup their STOCK Razr that would be soooo helpful.

What did you remove and where are you getting FCs? in contacts? Let me know what you need be glad to help.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

breedingh8

Reaction score

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForumsfyi rooted and wanting to pull bloat do not delete! I found a lot is uninstallable thanks Moto! The rest freeze with titanium so if you mess up you can easily fix by thawing