Someone please help

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Trdg, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Trdg

Trdg New Member

OK at the risk of sounding like a total noob.... can someone tell me how to change the theme on the droid x? I downloaded my football team theme from market place and am lost with setting. Anyone please help. Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

If you read the app it will probably say you need a home replacement like openhome or something like that.
  3. onmyway

onmyway Member

One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
    That is a correct answer. You probably need to download something other than the stock launcher to the phone. I have Open Home and love it. Once you download that you will see a window pop up with the ability to put a checkmark, do that and select (usually the bottom one) OPEN HOME verses the Launcher which is again stock.

My Husband has the x and what I do (on my droid would be similiar to yours except your button is differnt) is go to the squares icon from the home screen and when you hit it you have the menu pop up from the bottom. I select the more icon, and go to other themes. You should see your downloaded football team in there or maybe you will have to scroll down to find it. When you select it if you have a wallpaper you want to continue using then answer that you want to exit and use or not use your wallpaper because generally themes have their own wallpaper. I think that is all you have to do to get your them loaded.