1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Someone please help market wont opent

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dr01dm0dd3r, Apr 18, 2010.

1. dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r New Member

hey all, I. Installed ultimAte droid and no market won't open, it opens for like 30 milliseconds and you can see it says market terms, but it closes way to fast to even load. someone please help.
  2. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

Try a battery pull. If not, then try a nandroid. If not that either, try a different ROM. Are you on wifi? Is JIT on? Details please :)
  3. verian

verian Guest

sounds dumb but even just restarting your phone after flashing will help with some issues. I know when the 3d app drw was new I would always have to reboot to get the names and icons to match. Other wise try a new rom.