1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

someone please help as soon as possible

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by dumpyloser, Jun 22, 2011.

1. dumpyloser

dumpyloser New Member

I was about to try gingersense 1.1 but Rom manager listed 1.2 .... Well I downloaded and I have mo service. Is that supposed to be like that? I'm guessing I shouldn't have blindly installed this..... I like it, but if I.can't get service.shoud I move on to something else?
  2. dumpyloser

dumpyloser New Member

help

Pleaaaseee someone help me.... It's 3 and I need to be asleep. I have a long day and I need my phone......okay now that I have freaked out sufficiently, I have found out I need to get a new radio,but hboot doesn't have an option to flash it? How do I do it?
  3. dumpyloser

dumpyloser New Member

Nevermind o got it
  4. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

Lol... For anyone interested, it is suggested to be on mr2. 5 for this to work

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk