Someone HELP!!!!!???

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by Chelsea.00, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Chelsea.00

Chelsea.00 New Member

So i got my triumph a couple days ago, and my internet still isnt working i can only connect to wifi which isnt the problem cus it seems to be a lot faster. The problem is i dont have wifi at home or work, i seem to be able to pick it up from my neighbor here and there! But i dont understand why my actual internet wont work? It keeps saying " failed to communicate with server try again later " and i have good service. Also i called virgin, horrible customer service by the way, and they told me they dont knows whats wrong it should only take 2 to 4 hours and its been 2 days so theyre supposed to call me back in 3 days? Are you serious?? I know this is long, but has anyone had this problem with their Triumph???

Sent from my Motorola Triumph
  2. Chelsea.00

Chelsea.00 New Member

Someone???
  3. EFGantry

EFGantry New Member

i'm not on virgin, so not really sure. if you were on vzw, i'd tell you to dial *228 to update your roaming. i don't know what the equivalent is for Virgin, if it has one.

try toggling "airplane mode" on and off, and see if it doesn't make a connection. if not, i would suggest doing a factory reset of your device. make sure all of your contacts are backed up/synced to your online google account so you don't lose them. if that doesn't work, it sounds like a hardware issue that should be covered under warranty.
Search tags for this page
3g not working on motorola triumph
internet not working motorola triumph
motorola triumph 3g doesn't work
motorola triumph 3g not working
motorola triumph data connectivity problem
motorola triumph data not working

motorola triumph internet not working

motorola triumph no internet connection
motorola triumph wont get internet
my motorola triumph wont catch internet