Someone Has Droid 3 Blur Icons & Dock?

belanova

Reaction score
this is the bionic but droid 3 has the same blur someone has the dock & icons?
droid-bionic1.png

jjhiza

Reaction score
That's not the Bionic, it's the D3, and no...as far as I know, the Bionic (if it ever comes out) will have a different set of icons. I'm getting my Droid 3 on Thursday, so I'll see what icons I can pull from it, and post them here in a zip file for you. :)

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
you'll be able to tell once you get your D3 the front camera is on the upper right side and not as large as that one..

D3 is a great device, had mine since last friday and its just amazing!

That's not the Bionic, it's the D3, and no...as far as I know, the Bionic (if it ever comes out) will have a different set of icons. I'm getting my Droid 3 on Thursday, so I'll see what icons I can pull from it, and post them here in a zip file for you. :)

jjhiza

Reaction score
Very true, and thanks for the correction. Almost as soon as I posted that, I began wondering about the camera placement, but didn't find anything definitive regarding the new Bionic for factor until pretty late last night. If that is, indeed, the final form factor for the Bionic, I have to say, I don't care for it; it looks a lot like the D3's bottom half (bezel and all), and the only upside I could see to owning one (since I'm not interested in the Web Connect feature) is the integration of the 3D Blur UI. Granted, I only had a few minutes of hands-on time with the D3 in the store yesterday (not coming out here until Thursday), but the layouts for the two devices look so similar, that is was hard for me to tell them apart.

On a D3 note, word on the street is that you, Woody, are starting up some dev work, and I'm incredibly excited to hear that! I'm hoping the D3 development community can become as popular and prolific as the Droid's was/is, since a ton of Droid owners seem to point to this device launch as their D1's swansong. Will you be throwing up a dev page on XDA, or will the majority of your work remain here? Donations will be made, and much love given! Thanks again for the feedback! :)

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
its ok, I would have done the same thing if I didn't have a D3. And I agree the new form factor of the bionic is less appealing then the original was and that disappoints me because it looked like a very slick device. D3 is very nice device though, and yes me and bird have been trying some ways to root the thing, all in good time.. :)

as far as a page on XDA I may or may not, it's just hard trying to maintain the same thing on multiple forums, which is why currently I only post here and at MyDroidWorld

:)

Very true, and thanks for the correction. Almost as soon as I posted that, I began wondering about the camera placement, but didn't find anything definitive regarding the new Bionic for factor until pretty late last night. If that is, indeed, the final form factor for the Bionic, I have to say, I don't care for it; it looks a lot like the D3's bottom half (bezel and all), and the only upside I could see to owning one (since I'm not interested in the Web Connect feature) is the integration of the 3D Blur UI. Granted, I only had a few minutes of hands-on time with the D3 in the store yesterday (not coming out here until Thursday), but the layouts for the two devices look so similar, that is was hard for me to tell them apart.

On a D3 note, word on the street is that you, Woody, are starting up some dev work, and I'm incredibly excited to hear that! I'm hoping the D3 development community can become as popular and prolific as the Droid's was/is, since a ton of Droid owners seem to point to this device launch as their D1's swansong. Will you be throwing up a dev page on XDA, or will the majority of your work remain here? Donations will be made, and much love given! Thanks again for the feedback! :)