Somebody PLEASE try this out...

Reaction score
Okay, This is blowing my mind!!! i have been working on themeing this app and have replaced images inside of it and resigned it (Free App)...however when i try to install it on my phone it always says "Application not installed" Now heres the kicker my friend can install it no problem on his phone???? I do not have the original app installed either??? I just do not get it??? Im Baffled to say the least....all im asking is someone try to install it on their phone and see if it installs and maybe someone can come up with an answer of why this is not installing??? THANK YOU

LINK---->************** - 9s weather-signed.zip

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It installed for me... if you haven't fixed the issue I'll resign it and upload it as an apk instead of zip and you can test it....

If you had it installed before go to data/data and delete anything to do with the apk... or do a search for the stock app . It might be lingering somewhere...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score
It installed for me... if you haven't fixed the issue I'll resign it and upload it as an apk instead of zip and you can test it....

If you had it installed before go to data/data and delete anything to do with the apk... or do a search for the stock app . It might be lingering somewhere...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Thank You B-boy! No i still cannot get it to install? its the weirdest thing ever....i was starting to think its just my D1 but i even tried to install it on my G-Nex and no go....Ill try your resigned version and see if i have any luck...Thanks Again

Last edited:

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/9sweather_signed.apk try this one... you had a space in the name and that might have been the issue.. some phones will accept it tho.. also, you have a lot more stuff in the main section of the app where the manifest is than most apps I've seen.. not sure if you intended this or if that's how it was on stock... I removed the 2 png's since those aren't supposed to be there at all... Let me know if it works and if not, send me the stock apk or I'll get it from the market and check what all files are supposed to be in there...

OP
The Kid Cassidy
Reaction score
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/9sweather_signed.apk try this one... you had a space in the name and that might have been the issue.. some phones will accept it tho.. also, you have a lot more stuff in the main section of the app where the manifest is than most apps I've seen.. not sure if you intended this or if that's how it was on stock... I removed the 2 png's since those aren't supposed to be there at all... Let me know if it works and if not, send me the stock apk or I'll get it from the market and check what all files are supposed to be in there...

Sorry for the late reply i was out and about........So i just tried your version an still no go? IDK my nexus wont install it either? Maybe this app just literally dont like me..LOL! I have modded a few apps in the past with no problems like this (fancywidgets) So im stuck at this point...Honestly its not a super big deal i only needed the app just to pull weather conditions to the lockscreen on miui.....Me and another fellow created a animated weather on the LS...so i figured since you had to have it installed i would make it go with theme its for... which is ElitePro HD.....Still really blows my mind!!!