1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Some roms work, some don't?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tuffD1, Dec 12, 2011.

1. tuffD1

tuffD1 New Member

Plain and simple- cush, gpa, steel droid roms boot up, no problems. CM & Droid Concepts get stuck in boot loader. Why?

Sent from my Steel Droid¹
  2. metalspring

metalspring New Member

The explanation is also simple but kinda complicated if you look too much into it...basically not all phones of the same model are exactly the same, some can run just about anything just fine while others can't...a little more in-depth explanation is that custom roms push your phone past what it was intentionally designed for and while most phones were put together well enough to run most custom roms some phones just can't handle the stress/configuration of some roms...its annoying but can't really be helped

A second reason could be that you aren't wiping the phone before flashing a rom or that you aren't flashing them properly or the kernel included in the rom doesn't work well with your phone

supercharged modified liquid 3.1 w/turbocharged 3g
    Pete's 5 slot lv 1.25GHz w/ kickasskernel tweaks
    19.9 linpack score
    1856 quadrant score
Search tags for this page
gba4ios roms that work

gba4ios some roms dont work

roms that don't work on android

some roms dont work

some roms dont work on gbaios

some roms in gba4ios dont work

why arent any of my roms working for nds4ios