1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

some quick clarification...

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by bmb0205, Mar 7, 2010.

1. bmb0205

bmb0205 New Member

I'm running Bugless Beast V.6 and am looking to add some themes. I hear Metamorph is a good app for themes, but I'm just looking for some clarification. I'f I'm rooted and using Bugless, I can still download Metamorph and apply themes that I find online?
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

Shouldnt be a problem.
  3. nerdbox08

nerdbox08 New Member

Is Bugless v0.6 2.0.1 or 2.1?

I know there are issues with using 2.0.1 themes on the 2.1 ROMs. They are just now starting to put out the 2.1 themes for Metamorph.

The framework-res file is different and therein lies the problem between the two.

Attempting to apply a 2.0.1 theme on a 2.1 ROM will force your phone into a reboot.
  4. bmb0205

bmb0205 New Member

Oh damn sorry guys, I had multiple tabs open and meant for this to go into the themes section. I am running 2.1. Thanks for the help, I'll delete this thread