Some people can't get picture messages from my inc?

JediMoon2000

Reaction score
I hope this hasn't already been discussed and solved...

I have been trying to take a picture with my inc. and send it to various friends. I can post to Facebook, and other Verizon customers can get the pictures but iPhone and other services are not getting the pictures.
I've tried changing the resolution, and even included text but still nothing works. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and why it works to some ohones and not others??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have been trying to take a picture with my inc. and send it to various friends. I can post to Facebook, and other Verizon customers can get the pictures but iPhone and other services are not getting the pictures.
I've tried changing the resolution, and even included text but still nothing works. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and why it works to some ohones and not others??

Wasn't there an issue with iPhone not being able to receive SMS until the 3G came out?

You may want to try using handcent instead of the stock app.

gsf

Reaction score

iphone/AT&T try...

[email protected] [email protected]