1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Some more help.

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by brudyaw10, Jul 13, 2011.

1. brudyaw10

brudyaw10 New Member

I am new to droid phones, and I am trying to adjust. What is the best app for battery charging. I use my phone all night and when I get off work in the morning I plug it in and sleep. Sometimes my battery saver app keeps my phone from dying while its plugged. Also, Ive been having issues with coverage with this phone. I can look at my coworkers Iphone and he has several bars for coverage and my phone will only have one bar. Audio is another big issue, even with the audio all the way up, sometimes I still cant hear the other person. Any one have any ideas???
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Might be something up with your phone as far as the speaker. The commando has excellent dual speakers that imo are very adequate for my needs. I don't use a battery saver, just charge whenever using a cradle or car charger occasionally. Not sure what kind of battery charging app your talking about. If you mean battery saver app there's one called juice defender I think that some people like, although I've heard others b!tch about it. I always use my phones to the max as designed, charge as needed. I think the commando battery is not to terrible anyway as droids go. As for coverage don't forget the 3G symbol counts as a bar. I find my commando gets as good RF as any other verizon device I've ever used, and just coming from a 5500 mile road trip with it I had no sig issues. Very good RF. No worries.
    Another thought you might try setting your wireless settings to "HOME". Could make a battery difference and maybe signal. I use the auto setting and have heard that it can cause searching, not sure how true that would be in town tho. Just a thought. One more idea is to not leave GPS or wifi on unless your using it. There is the toggle widget for both, might be there for a good reason. On my trip I had GPS on always and it did seem to run down the battery faster. I know alot of apps require it, but just sayin'.
Search tags for this page
battery dies fast on casio g'zone commando

best apps for casio commando

casio commander battery saver tips
casio commando battery keeps dying

commando battery dies fast

gzone battery dies quickly
gzone commando dies quickly
gzone commando dies really fast
gzone commando dying very quickly
my casio commando battery dies
my casio gzone dies fast