Some intermittent issues?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love the phone, but occasionally when I reboot, the phone has the SD card icon in the notification area and when you pull it down it says "checking SD card for errors"... It always does this on startup as it mounts the card where it pops up for about 3 seconds and goes away, but occasionally it stays on and won't go away or let you access the SD card until you reboot the phone...

And is anyone else seeing horrendous 4G performance? I have several times now been in a 4G area(around Atlanta) and with 4 or 5 bars, I am getting 0.2-0.4mbit down and 10mbit+ up... If I disable LTE and use 3G, I am closer to 2Mbit down, or roughly 10x as fast as 4G.

Other times I am getting 20MBit+ download speeds. It really is odd... Last 2 or 3 days the 4G has been slower than dial-up no matter how many bars I have...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the beta program for Verizon 4GLTE, they are still working out bugs and trying to get us stable access.

OP
SquireSCA

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I solved the SD card issue. Returned it and got a Rezound. LOL

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Guess that is one way to fix it :)

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
Lot of people are getting rid of there Motorola Razr for the Samsung nexus coming out next month...I am very happy with my Razr...They will see that Nexus will have same problem all other phone have in the past..My trade in his Razr under 14 day no worry free trade in...He got the new HTC Rezound, now his 14 days is up..he said wish he had kept the Razr...That what happen when you jump off on something else...:)