Some incredible help

OP
chaz.ring

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Thanks guys... It took me a bit to find the conversation style, but I got it now.

Thanks again,
Chaz

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Thanks guys... It took me a bit to find the conversation style, but I got it now.

Thanks again,
Chaz

Is that looking better for you? There are a few other things you will probably grow to like better on Handcent. Look at all of the customization styles for notification. That in itself is great. Much more you can do with reminders and such.

It's a daunting menu, but take your time to dig through it. You'll find a lot to work with. You can even change the font and colors, IIRC.

OP
chaz.ring

chaz.ring

Reaction score

Thanks again,
Chaz

Is that looking better for you? There are a few other things you will probably grow to like better on Handcent. Look at all of the customization styles for notification. That in itself is great. Much more you can do with reminders and such.

It's a daunting menu, but take your time to dig through it. You'll find a lot to work with. You can even change the font and colors, IIRC.

Yeah... its much better now.
I'm just starting to play with the notifications settings... I'm still getting the double vibrate and the gaa-gling sound. lol