Some forms not working

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Enter, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Enter

Enter Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I noticed that there are some forms that either the stock browser or Dolphin can't fill in. By forms, I mean areas to input text, let's say you want to send a message on myspace, it allows you to fill in the subject area but not the message itself. That is just an example, I have no idea if it works on myspace or not. Is there a way to fix this or a better browser?

2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    there was an online class i had last semestor, and every single test had an essay question for the last question and i had the same exact problem youre saying. i couldnt input text in the main body of the text field. i had to use my droid cause i didnt have a laptop or desktop computer at the time, so needless to say i was never able to complete the last question of every single test...but i think it just has something to do with certain types of webpages and the pfograms they use to embed text fields...

3. Enter

Enter Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I was thinking it had to be the coding of the webpage that doesn't play nice with the droid, because it works with some forms but not all. I have tried 3 browsers with no luck, it is hard to believe all 3 have the same issue so maybe the issue is the droid itself.

4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah Id say the droid just cant read that certain type of embedded text field...but it is extremely aggravating, i dont think those would have anything to do with flash or the text fields wouldnt show up at all...but this will fixed in the near future who knows...