Some Fission questions and other things...

Scan1on

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently just purchased a D2G and immediately installed the Fission Rom with gingerbread and transitions. This rom is amazing but I have noticed a few things..

1. Is there supposed to be a transition for turning the phone? It just kinda blinks into place for me when you turn it (not a big deal, more of a pet peeve than anything I guess haha)

2. Sometimes my phone has not been able to receive any calls or texts and then all of a sudden my phone will reboot by itself and I'll receive like 20 texts that I was supposed to receive over the time period that my phone decided to be weird... I usually have 3-4 bars almost always, and this has happened just sitting in my apartment where I've never ever had a problem with Verizon for the past 3 years until I bought this phone.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Merc

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently just purchased a D2G and immediately installed the Fission Rom with gingerbread and transitions. This rom is amazing but I have noticed a few things..

1. Is there supposed to be a transition for turning the phone? It just kinda blinks into place for me when you turn it (not a big deal, more of a pet peeve than anything I guess haha)

2. Sometimes my phone has not been able to receive any calls or texts and then all of a sudden my phone will reboot by itself and I'll receive like 20 texts that I was supposed to receive over the time period that my phone decided to be weird... I usually have 3-4 bars almost always, and this has happened just sitting in my apartment where I've never ever had a problem with Verizon for the past 3 years until I bought this phone.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

I noticed the transition thing as well, I hope they add one in the future. As for the second issue, one day I noticed my texts were not coming in, but I could get phone calls. I checked my preferred network and it was set to Global for some reason. As soon as I switched it to CDMA, everything was fine. I don't know how it got changed in the first place, but that was what the problem was.

OP
S

Scan1on

Reaction score
there are so many other options when switching to cdma... do i choose cdma /w evdo auto? that was my 1st choice...