Some default wallpapers don't work?

azzupal

Reaction score
This is an odd one.

When I go to select a new wallpaper, some select fine. Others, when selected, end up showing the default wallpaper instead. That was happening while I was still in the store, actually.

Now, it's doing the same thing with trying to pick wallpapers from the gallery. A picture will work the first time or 2, but then it's a no-go, and just goes back to the droid flux capacitor thingie.

Any ideas?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
This is an odd one.

When I go to select a new wallpaper, some select fine. Others, when selected, end up showing the default wallpaper instead. That was happening while I was still in the store, actually.

Now, it's doing the same thing with trying to pick wallpapers from the gallery. A picture will work the first time or 2, but then it's a no-go, and just goes back to the droid flux capacitor thingie.

Any ideas?

I've found that some market wallpaper apps cause the problem you noted, as well as some wallpapers getting "stuck" and not changing. I uninstalled them and the problem went away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I had a similar problem but with my Notification and Ringtone files. I posted a thread but received no responses so it is probably a very isolated incident.