1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Some apps won't update

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by Rodeojones, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

I'm using UD 2.5 (stock) on my OG Droid. I have a small handful of apps that won't update (either automatically or manually). The apps in question include Quadrant, Titanium Backup, Flikie Wallpapers HD (all free apps) as well as Flick Kick Football (a paid app). There have been a few others, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. When I attempt to update, instead of getting the notification that the download is complete, I get a message saying installation of the app was unsuccessful.

Any way to fix this?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Try clearing your market cache first, and if that doesnt work, uninstall the apps, and reinstall them.
  3. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

I tried clearing cache many times before posting this thread but it never seemed to work. But simply uninstalling and then reinstalling did the trick. Such a simple answer. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't think of it. Thank you very much for your assistance.
Search tags for this page

my apps wont update on droid incredible 4

my droid scrabble app wont update