Some apps not in market

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some of my purchased apps don't appear in the market. Any way to fix this?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Which apps exactly? Then others can check and see if its only on ur phone an issue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Digital wall live wallpaper is one...I'm not sure what the others are I'm just assuming there are more because I got the "partially restored" message after my market synced

nyteowl

Reaction score
Pure calendar widget is missing from the market for me...other purchased apps show up though.

Sent from my Droid uspureing Tapatalk

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
so....yeah...any idea how to fix this?

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
...someone?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Digital wall live wallpaper is one...
This one is available for me and it has been available through all of the UD ROM's and the Market updates -

....I paid for it months ago and is by far the best and only wallpaper I use :D

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
What the Doodle doesn't appear for me. Doesn't show as purchased in my downloads, and when I search it, I can only find the "lite" version. It has worked in every previous version of UD.

thundercats

Reaction score
Pure List Calendar as well as the Touchdown License Key do not show up in the market for me. AppBrain finds the Touchdown License Key but when you attempt to download it, it fails to find it in the regular Market. I think the problem is related to running the newest version of Android (2.2.x). I e-mailed NitroDesk about getting a replacement Touchdown key and they said that they were currently working on a build that would show up in the 2.2.1 Market.

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
so what causes this? some people seeing it and some not? are there some differences in market versions?

thundercats

Reaction score
Using the blacked out market version 2.2.7,
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...ing-re-revisited-vending-apk.html#post1077494

Running UD 2.5, I see home run battle 3d, pac man, pure calender, and ditto. The only one that doesn't show up for me is open arena. No modifications to the build.prop, other that what BD already put in.

Pure Grid always showed up for me regardless of the Market version. Pure List does not. I updated my Vending.apk to 2.2.7 and it's still not showing up.

n0useforaname

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the problem or not, but after researching Google 100X over, anyone who has had this problem with other ROM's basically found out that ROM Manger is the problem... The ONLY way they got their Apps to show back up was to directly download the ROM and GAPPs to their SD card, do a Manual wipe and install, and it worked.... I personally am having the issue too...and didn't realize it until I completely restored my phone to perfection....I really dont' feel like going through this all over again, so I'm not sure if I'm testing it or not.