1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Solved] Remove Ad Block Plus

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by rechmbrs, Aug 24, 2013.

1. rechmbrs

rechmbrs New Member

How do I uninstall Ad Block Plus and have the Internet/Google work? Doing a normal uninstall seems to leave all of the Google programs unusable.

Is there something I need to do along with the uninstall? I have tried rebooting but no difference.

HELP!!!
    RONC
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

It should be affecting other apps that way but you may want to check the administrator settings to see if is in there and uncheck it if you are having issues with uninstalling.
  3. rechmbrs

rechmbrs New Member

It uninstalls as you would expect but doesn't seem to free the Internet - specifically Google programs. It doesn't show in the admin settings which has only Android stuff in it.

My phone is plain vanilla. Not rooted.

RONC
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  4. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

I think something else is not working correctly. Can you browse OK? Is it only downloaded apps or something else that isn't working?
  5. rechmbrs

rechmbrs New Member

Fixed it by re doing the password etc. for my WiFi. Probably have to redo all WiFi that I connect to.

THANKS,
    RONC
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013