[Solved] Remove Ad Block Plus

rechmbrs

Reaction score
How do I uninstall Ad Block Plus and have the Internet/Google work? Doing a normal uninstall seems to leave all of the Google programs unusable.

Is there something I need to do along with the uninstall? I have tried rebooting but no difference.

HELP!!!
RONC

Last edited by a moderator:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
It should be affecting other apps that way but you may want to check the administrator settings to see if is in there and uncheck it if you are having issues with uninstalling.

OP
R

rechmbrs

Reaction score
It should be affecting other apps that way but you may want to check the administrator settings to see if is in there and uncheck it if you are having issues with uninstalling.

It uninstalls as you would expect but doesn't seem to free the Internet - specifically Google programs. It doesn't show in the admin settings which has only Android stuff in it.

My phone is plain vanilla. Not rooted.

RONC

Last edited:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think something else is not working correctly. Can you browse OK? Is it only downloaded apps or something else that isn't working?

OP
R

rechmbrs

Reaction score
Fixed it by re doing the password etc. for my WiFi. Probably have to redo all WiFi that I connect to.

THANKS,
RONC

Last edited: