[SOLVED] No USB Type-C to Headphone adapter in the box?

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Someone in another thread shower me one on eBay for $.99.

I'll pick one up eventually.

Sent from my Moto Z
You can probably get 3 for the$20 gift card you were given and they're probably easy to lose so get one anyway unless you don't use headphones at all then you won't miss having one anyway... It just pisses me off when there's always a problem with stuff.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
This is what it looks like and it comes with a little rubber thing also that I don't know what that's for

The little rubber thing slips over both plugs and keeps the adapter connected to the other plug if unplugged.
IMG_20160914_173447017.jpg IMG_20160914_173503532.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The little rubber thing slips over both plugs and keeps the adapter connected to the other plug if unplugged.
Yeah. My plan is to keep the adapter on my backup pair of wired phones. I'll be using that rubber thing when it's in the drawer.

Which reminds me!!!!

UPDATE: A Moto rep on the Moto forums responded to me there today & reached out via PM. She's sending me an adapter overnight.

I'm making out like a bandit with this phone! Haha!

Sent from my Moto Z

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
View attachment 76945 View attachment 76946
It's about time that cables which are either adapters or extensions come with a restrain that doubles as a tether to keep the two ends securely connected. Most often I find myself tying a knot to provide the same security, but that puts additional strain on the cable where the knot is.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yeah. My plan is to keep the adapter on my backup pair of wired phones. I'll be using that rubber thing when it's in the drawer.

Which reminds me!!!!

UPDATE: A Moto rep on the Moto forums responded to me there today & reached out via PM. She's sending me an adapter overnight.

I'm making out like a bandit with this phone! Haha!

Sent from my Moto Z
They have always treated me very good. Glad to hear that level of service continues.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
If I've ever learned one thing in music..be it on the guitar..the toilet or any other connections..(do yourself a favor and don't ask) on more connection is another connection to go wrong...
.ive had nightmares about being the edges rig tech..and all of a sudden his chops sounded like jingle bells..and I had TO RUn down all those pedals and cables and power cables..AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I should point out..tone is in a musicians hands..not all the damn hardware he has..I get superior tone through an awesome guitar and an amp with 3 pedals..don't believe me..if you play come see me