1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[SOLVED] found the missing image

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by chevycam94, Jan 26, 2012.

1. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

I know, Im a developer/themer, and I cant find where this image is in CM source. I need to know where it is in source, not what APK its in (although that might help I guess). Why I cant find it, I dont know. I dont even remember what it looks like. lol Anyone can help me that would be great! Its really bugging me.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

Yeah, I figured it out. After getting really frustrated, and getting nowhere, I flashed my 9.0 version, and looked at the icon, then went back to my 10.0 source, and compared. It wasnt a missing image at all! It was a fault I did in AndroidManifest.xml. I was simply missing this line:
    Code:
    android:icon="@drawable/steel_icon">
    Which would have gone in the manifest like this:

Code:
        <application android:label="@string/app_name"
            android:icon="@drawable/steel_icon">
    I cant believe it was that simple. lol But I figured I would post it for those that were also curious.