Solution found: Static/hiss noise from audio jack

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
Like many of us, I have experienced the problem of noise from the headphone port of my Bionic. This was prevalent no matter what I was listening too (music, podcast, phone call, etc), and was most noticeable when in the car, plugged into the aux jack of my stereo. While the software updates have helped, nothing has solved the problem.

A friend suggested getting a ground loop isolator, and I found one on Amazon for around $12 with free shipping. It arrived on Friday, and let me tell you, THE DIFFERENCE IS AMAZING! All the noise is gone, and my music sounds significantly better. No more hiss or noise. I didn't realize how much I had gotten used to it being there.

If you have had this problem with your Bionic, I highly recommend trying this solution. This is the one I picked up. Amazon.com: GROUND LOOP ISOLATOR FOR 3.5 MM APPLICATIONS: Car Electronics

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Nice! Have noticed hissing from a couple devices I plug into my car audio jack. Maybe I can get'm all with one grenade! Going to order one. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2