1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sold my Droid Charge

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Raptor007, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

2. kennykid

kennykid New Member

pm sent............
  3. Shurple

Shurple New Member

what phone did you get to replace it? Hated the charge?
  4. Vidguy7

Vidguy7 New Member

5. belay

belay New Member

I am sure they will fix it.
  6. Vidguy7

Vidguy7 New Member

I wish I shared your optimism. Since its release there has been zero fixes offered. So I have no reason to believe this is a solvable issue. In fact, I'm still betting it's a hardware issue where the only solution is a redesign of the phone itself.

A buddy of mine got the phone a few weeks ago and has come to hate it with a passion. Same issues, no data.
  7. BeefJerky

BeefJerky New Member

If it really is a hardware issue, then the Thunderbolt users are screwed too. They are having just as many (if not more) problems with data than the DC users are. I am so happy with the DC after coming from a TB that I really can't even put it into words. I still believe it is either on Verizon's end, or a software issue on the phones.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  8. scottysize

scottysize Active Member

The Charge is possibly the worse phone I've ever had, and I owned a Crackberry Storm 1. I wanted to throw the Storm against the wall, I HAVE throw the Charge, just not against the wall. I went back to Verizon today and they ordered me a new one. We'll see if I just got a bad phone.
  9. milkshed27

milkshed27 New Member

I will say that a stock Droid Charge is a mediocre phone as far as the way it runs. I had one for 13 days and the only reason I jumped on it was because it was still unsure whether Verizon would be grandfathering data plans at the time. Once I knew for sure that I'd be able to keep my unlimited data, I returned the Charge and I'm currently waiting impatiently for the Bionic. All that said, the real beauty of the Charge is the unlocked bootloader and being able to use Odin to flash custom ROMS and kernels. The unlocked bootloader allows you to root the phone simply by using Odin to flash a custom kernel. Also, with the exception of flashing the firmware from another phone, it's almost impossible to brick the Charge. The Dev community is growing and there are some really great ROMS available. I used Kejar31's GummyCharged ROM with Voodoo kernel and it ran butter smooth. It definitely was hard to see it go but I feel the Bionic will be a better fit for me. I hope when you get your new Charge it works great. Good luck.
  10. Shurple

Shurple New Member

Hey Milk... I want to root my charge and i don't understand ANY of what i read on how to. The language and instructions are so advanced.

I need to get gingerbread because long story short it is the only OS (pc term i don't know if there's an operating system on a phone) that allows avrcp (Bluetooth data) to sync with my car system.

Would you mind helping me offline???

Sent from my Samsung Charge using DroidForums.
  11. Drlisa

Drlisa New Member

Aim thinking of selling my charge as well. So many problems with it. Think it should be renamed the charge and reboot. In addition to having to carry an extra battery with me EVERY DAY because the most I have ever gotten off of one bttery is about 3/4 of a dy and tht is only because I barely used it. The phone has crashes from using the camera about half of the time, especially if I have the flash on. Then there is this green glow are in all of my pictures with flash. Then there is the aux port issue that seems to just stops allowing media to play and I have to take out the battery and put it back it to resolve that. This is my second charge. They replaced the first one for the media auxiliary issue and now I am waiting for mother replacement. Then there is the map that doesn't actully sho you are moving. I don't get it. I miss my iPhone. I am going to have to get rid of this but don't know what to get.
  12. Shurple

Shurple New Member

i too came from an iphone and am on my 3rd charge.... what made you leave the iphone? i only left because i was with att and wanted to get back in with verizon's unlimited, and didnt want the same phone. i probably should have stuck with an iphone lol
  13. DrPepper721

DrPepper721 New Member

I really don't think the charge is such a bad phone. I think this phone is one of the best so far compared to the rest of the phones that are out for Verizon(maybe the Droid 3).

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  14. Drlisa

Drlisa New Member

What is the droid 3?
  15. chin2334

chin2334 New Member

No problems with my charge at all even better than my thunderbolt. maybe bad batches going out? Iphone meh never.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
how much can a droid charge sell for

how much can i sell my droid charge for

how much can i sell my samsung droid charge

how should i sell my verizon droid charge

sell my droid charge

sell my droid charge phone

sell my droid charger
selling my droid charge
where can i sell my droid charge