Sold droid and got HTC today!

jamjr74

Reaction score
Well I sold my Droid for $315 and grabbed the HTC today!! So far I love it! So much smaller and lighter than the Moto which is great for me since I carry in my pocket! The phone is very similar to the Droid minus the keyboard and weight. Phone is very fast but so is the Droid. 7 screens is a plus!

I am a novice user just getting used to the android base but I say the main difference between the phone for a novice like me is the basic appearance. I prefer lighter phones and did not use the physical keyboard of the Droid which is why I switched. Personal preference is what it comes down too.

iPirate

Reaction score
How many of these threads are we going to see today, lol

cool_story_bro.jpg

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
nice. i dont really like the incredible not my taste. ill get a new phone when the come out with with one i like or when the start to have 4.0 inch screens standard.

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Yeah the kicker is I bought my droid from letstalk.com and I was only on my 28th day. They wanted me to send them back the phone first before they sent me the HTC which could take up to 7 days! I didnt have any old phone lying around to activate in the meantime and cannot be without a phone due to work. Oh well I fell on the grenade and bought it outright!

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I was checking craigslist and saw as low at $179 and as high as $350. I'd be skeptical of the one at $179 tho. Something can't be right there....