1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sold droid and got HTC today!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jamjr74, Apr 29, 2010.

1. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Well I sold my Droid for $315 and grabbed the HTC today!! So far I love it! So much smaller and lighter than the Moto which is great for me since I carry in my pocket! The phone is very similar to the Droid minus the keyboard and weight. Phone is very fast but so is the Droid. 7 screens is a plus!

I am a novice user just getting used to the android base but I say the main difference between the phone for a novice like me is the basic appearance. I prefer lighter phones and did not use the physical keyboard of the Droid which is why I switched. Personal preference is what it comes down too.
  2. iPirate

iPirate New Member

How many of these threads are we going to see today, lol

[​IMG]
  3. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Beta Team Developer

nice. i dont really like the incredible not my taste. ill get a new phone when the come out with with one i like or when the start to have 4.0 inch screens standard.
  4. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Thats the beauty of having a mouse! Don't click on it...lol
  5. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

damn $315 is not bad! i should try to sell mine too
  6. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Yeah the kicker is I bought my droid from letstalk.com and I was only on my 28th day. They wanted me to send them back the phone first before they sent me the HTC which could take up to 7 days! I didnt have any old phone lying around to activate in the meantime and cannot be without a phone due to work. Oh well I fell on the grenade and bought it outright!
  7. jaysonstaurt

jaysonstaurt New Member

I was checking craigslist and saw as low at $179 and as high as $350. I'd be skeptical of the one at $179 tho. Something can't be right there....