Soft Touch Backlight Bleeding

goodwill295

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and I have a question about everyone else's DNA's. I have noticed that in the dark I can see a slight bleeding coming from the bottom bevel of my phone right below the soft touch buttons. I've also noticed that if I apply pressure to both sides of the bottom of my phone it makes a creaking sound almost as if the shell isn't snapped on right.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Newamericanclassic

Reaction score
I don't notice any light leaks coming out of the bezel itself, but there is significant bleeding from the bottom lights onto the LCD screen. I'm guessing that's normal though? Slightly annoying, but I like having the physical buttons instead of the Nexus' on-screen buttons.

On a side note--I totally forgot how light and slim this phone really is! Took it out of my massive Ballistic shell case to test for bleeding, and it feels great :).

OP
G

goodwill295

Reaction score
Okay thank you for looking. I don't see any bleeding onto the screen however... Maybe the placement of the back leds differs for some reason. And yeah the buttons are nice and the phone is so slim, it sucks to cover it in a case.