1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Soft screen protector

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by beckx020, Dec 3, 2010.

1. beckx020

beckx020 New Member

When I got my Droid1 used, it had a soft screen protector on it. It got really deep scratch so I got some from Verizon store. Yuck! They are stiff and don't stick very well, and I can't get rid of the bubbles.

So, what screen protector was on my Droid? I need to get another one. Thanks!
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

I have heard good things about ghost armor protectors and zagg invisible shield has a plastic feel to it but protects really well from experience with it. I'm just lookin for one with more of a glass feel to it. I would recommend lookin on Amazon since they have good prices.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. Youminker

Youminker New Member

That's cool. You can try contact with your vendor for infor. in detail.
  4. lenardroid

lenardroid New Member

yeah Zagg invisible shield is cool. it also has a lifetime replacement warranty.or you can try some of the Amzers cases its inexpensive but very efficient and durable.
  5. beckx020

beckx020 New Member

Ok, the one that was on it was the Zagg invisibleShield. Have a new one installed. Too bad I didn't know what it was. I could have gotten it replaced.

Way so much better than the stiff screen protectors! :D
  6. takeshi

takeshi New Member

It's all personal preference. I prefer harder screen protectors like the Steinheil Crystal as they have the closest feel to bare glass IMO.
  7. beckx020

beckx020 New Member

Yes, but my thread started with wanting to know which one was the nice soft one I wanted. Everyone can like what they want. No problem there. If anyone searches for a thread like this, then they will know which one is the soft one.
  8. MegaSlammo

MegaSlammo New Member

If you want softer but resilient as well, definitely go with Zagg Invisishield. I have the whole phone layered in the custom kits on a Droid X and Droid 1gen. If you order the Zagg then definitely Amazon that stuff...wuhaaaay cheaper pal.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. CorbinRN

CorbinRN New Member

Geez, he was just giving his opinion :icon_eek:.
    I had the Zagg too and hated it because it made my screen feel like I was running my finger across an orange peel.
    I bought an Otter Box case, which came with a screen protecter and replaced the screen protecter and it now has a nice glass feel.dancedroid
  10. MegaSlammo

MegaSlammo New Member

Are you talking about the Defender series? That's what i got and itbhad the screen protector built in. Actually I have the Zagg AND the Defender OB on my X lol its my baby :D

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

stiff screen protectors