Soft Button LEDs not working with UD 8.1.1.

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by JT3, Mar 26, 2010.

1. JT3

JT3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ever since I loaded UD 8.1.1, my soft button LEDs stop working every time I plug my Droid into the Media Dock. I don't just mean while they're in the dock. I mean that once my Droid goes into the Dock, the lights never work again. They'll come on briefly when I power on the Droid, but immediately go out.

I figured it was LEDs Hack messing with them, even though I'd uninstalled it, so I redownloaded it, and even though I've unchecked every option, then hit the LEDs ON button, they STILL won't come on.

Is there another app in 8.1.1 that may be messing with them? I don't care whether they're on or off in the dock, but I do want them to work otherwise.

2. dahctor

dahctor New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried adjusting the brightness? Whenever I notice that, I adjust the brightness either in settings or on the Power control and that usually corrects the issue.

3. vrdubin6

vrdubin6 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Correct. If you have auto brightness you will need to go somewhere bright so the phone will adjust and then it will drop back down to a lower light level and they will work.

4. JT3

JT3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't use auto-brightness, so I don't think that was it.

I really think it was LEDs Hack. After I reinstalled it, and set it up as I said, the LEDs still didn't work, but at some point, I rebooted (I'd done this, but not since reinstalling LEDs Hack) and they've worked ever since.

I'm kind of afraid to uninstall LEDs Hack again. :blink:

5. johall07

johall07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    press turn off twice in leds hack then turn them on and they should work