Sociallite - For Moto Droid and Incredible

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I saw this was posted today and did not know if anyone would be interested in it. It is Sociallite from the LG Ally. It incorporates your facebook and twitter to one application. It is okay considering there aren't many choices for the Moto Droid. I am not giving it outstanding praise, but if you are like me then try it once. Enjoy!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I grabbed it, and I kinda like it. Compared to the default FB app, it seems nicer, however, now if I'm online on a computer and I see a post/comment I made, it is no longer from Android, but an LG symbol.

That kinda ruins the experience.

I suppose I can use it when I do go into FBN to look around, I'm not a huge user, and could use the default app to make posts, but geez.... Why can't they just make an app that is as good as the mobile site itself?
(Which begs why not just use the mobile site? Because a good app might have more features, etc.)

So now I'm kinda in the air (pardon the pun hehehe)

rage151

Reaction score
I saw this was posted today and did not know if anyone would be interested in it. It is Sociallite from the LG Ally. It incorporates your facebook and twitter to one application. It is okay considering there aren't many choices for the Moto Droid. I am not giving it outstanding praise, but if you are like me then try it once. Enjoy!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Seems like an ok app. Kind of slow...even on my oc'd Droid. Facebook Touch, sadly, is still my best alternative.

Btw, why no props to the guys over at xda developers for giving us this app?