Social Droid Networking Site!

kmarmet

Reaction score
what is it like facebook for droid owners?

Google it, and then go to the market and try it free. its an easier way to access forums. and post and such. without going through the browser

Im pretty sure he meant the site not tapatalk. But anyways ya its kind of like facebook for droid owners and it has a forum section.
yeah and I already addressed that. people make mistake you know people.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droidbook

Reaction score
Hi guys, yes it's like facebook except it's geared towards android device owners. I will try to see if I can get tapatalk activated on the forum, although I'm not sure since it's not a normal forum software that I'm using. Hope you guys will sign up and enjoy what we have to offer! Once the chat comes into effect it'll be great!! Still working on it, its about 90% done! Just testing out all the bugs....hope you enjoy the site.

kmarmet

Reaction score
Hi guys, yes it's like facebook except it's geared towards android device owners. I will try to see if I can get tapatalk activated on the forum, although I'm not sure since it's not a normal forum software that I'm using. Hope you guys will sign up and enjoy what we have to offer! Once the chat comes into effect it'll be great!! Still working on it, its about 90% done! Just testing out all the bugs....hope you enjoy the site.
my bad I didn't see the site since I was on my mobile. just thought it was a forum. excited to peep it now. nice name too.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I advertised on facebook and whatnot too. Guys this can be a nice thing to come to if we have the people :)
Again.. can't wait for the chat room!

kmarmet

Reaction score
nice site. I'm signing up. only thing I would want would be one or both of two things...an option to switch to a mobile version of the site and/or an app to compliment the site. one stept a time though lol

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
nice site. I'm signing up. only thing I would want would be one or both of two things...an option to switch to a mobile version of the site and/or an app to compliment the site. one stept a time though lol

The owner said it was only 90% done. But it'll get there, we got some more people today and hopefully it gets better!:)

kmarmet

Reaction score
nice site. I'm signing up. only thing I would want would be one or both of two things...an option to switch to a mobile version of the site and/or an

The owner said it was only 90% done. But it'll get there, we got some more people today and hopefully it gets better!:)
well I'm signed up. ill wait until its done to use it. looks sweet though

droidbook

Reaction score
DCom now has chat/chatrooms! Sorry for the delay in getting this set up but we're good to go now! I'm still looking for people who can help me with the site, if you're interested send me a PM either on here or on DCOM!

Enjoy the chat capabilities that I've added. No additional software required ;) Link in signature...

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
DCom now has chat/chatrooms! Sorry for the delay in getting this set up but we're good to go now! I'm still looking for people who can help me with the site, if you're interested send me a PM either on here or on DCOM!

Enjoy the chat capabilities that I've added. No additional software required ;) Link in signature...

Sweet! And the logo is ready to go too! It's a PNG and 298X75 and on my flash drive so when I get home from school I can email it to you:)

droidbook

Reaction score

Sweet! And the logo is ready to go too! It's a PNG and 298X75 and on my flash drive so when I get home from school I can email it to you:)

Awesome,thanks man!

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Testing new logo

Attachments

• TransLOGO.jpg
    TransLOGO.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 126
Reaction score
I'll come, but only if I don't have to read the words "Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" at the end of every stinking post. I hate that.