Soccer Superstars is Coming to Android!!

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
2010Soccer_01.jpg

2010Soccer_02.jpg

2010Soccer_03.jpg

2010Soccer_06.jpg

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Soccer Superstars will be available on September.

Thanks!

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Soccer Superstars is now available on Android Market!!
Thanks!

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
New updated was released for Soccer Superstars!
In this updates, 'unauthorized user' error has been addressed.
Thanks for playing Soccer Superstars!

Diordna

Reaction score
This is a sweet game :)
And I don't really like soccer.

Why no online play? That would make this game perfect and a lot more buys for the full version.
Also more characters, if I'm not wrong there are only 4 characters total?

And running with players in the game, it makes you switch players constantly to whosever closest to the ball which is understandable, but it can make you run the wrong way a lot cause it switches, like if you're going toward the ball from behind and running holding down right, it can switch to a player on the right side a little closer to the ball but you'd still be holding right so your character now runs away from the ball as opponent gets it.

It's very common but nothing HUGE at all, it's a lot better than I thought it was going to be and I like it. Good job Gamevil!
Hope you can tell us what more you got up your sleeve :)

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
This is a sweet game :)
And I don't really like soccer.

Why no online play? That would make this game perfect and a lot more buys for the full version.
Also more characters, if I'm not wrong there are only 4 characters total?

And running with players in the game, it makes you switch players constantly to whosever closest to the ball which is understandable, but it can make you run the wrong way a lot cause it switches, like if you're going toward the ball from behind and running holding down right, it can switch to a player on the right side a little closer to the ball but you'd still be holding right so your character now runs away from the ball as opponent gets it.

It's very common but nothing HUGE at all, it's a lot better than I thought it was going to be and I like it. Good job Gamevil!
Hope you can tell us what more you got up your sleeve :)

Thanks for your suggestions and support!
We will try to reflect customers' suggestions on our games.
Thanks!

levelm

Reaction score

There is a camera in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you press this you will toggle to player view which will keep the game view fixed on your player. Hope that helps.

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
ZENONIA, Baseball Superstars 2010 and Soccer Superstars are on sale until Cyber Monday! Get it now while it is only $2.99!