Soak Test Should Be for all bionic users...

I

iTz_I3urn

I think since Motorola screwed all the Bionic users they should email ALL DROID BIONIC USERS. We have waited Months for ICS and Dang it im tired of waiting. The motorola head dude even says "got a raw deal" we all deserve to have a say if we want to be apart of the bionic soak test or not. I mean honestly... truly disappointing... wont be doing anymore business with MOTO again. Waste...

mattjenn

Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:
I think since Motorola screwed all the Bionic users they should email ALL DROID BIONIC USERS. We have waited Months for ICS and Dang it im tired of waiting. The motorola head dude even says "got a raw deal" we all deserve to have a say if we want to be apart of the bionic soak test or not. I mean honestly... truly disappointing... wont be doing anymore business with MOTO again. Waste...

You do realize if they send it to all it would be an OTA not a SOAK TEST!!! If you signed up for Motorola feedback network and you read the agreement and you agreed to it then you know its for a limited amount of people.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

mattjenn said:
You do realize if they send it to all it would be an OTA not a SOAK TEST!!! If you signed up for Motorola feedback network and you read the agreement and you agreed to it then you know its for a limited amount of people.

I did sign up and got un lucky

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's life. You're now signed up for the next update. Great.

What are you on right now? On the Soak Test Email thread it sounded like you were already on .247. If so you couldn't participate on this one anyway, because you have to be on .905. And if you are on .247 there's no need for the soak test as you already have what would be going out.

If you are on .905, there's nothing to stop you from doing a "Check for updates" from time to time. A few who aren't on the soak test can get the update at the same time.

Last edited: