1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So...

Discussion in 'Galaxy Note 2 Accessories' started by newbroot83, Oct 8, 2013.

1. newbroot83

newbroot83 New Member

I bought a zero lemon 9300 mah battery a couple of weeks ago. Went through the process of charging for 12 hours before first use, then killing the battery down to 2% 6 times and fully recharging with the phone shut off. My problem is as follows: if I "spot charge" or charge it with the phone on the life of the battery is pitiful. Im a pretty heavy user these days, so I usually get 48 hrs with 11 hrs screen time off the phone (when shutting off to fully charge). Without shutting off to charge I am lucky to get 20 hours. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  2. newbroot83

newbroot83 New Member

Never mind. I found my answer. When I shut off the phone to charge I am usually resting so my phone is allowed the extra 2 to 3 hours after the full charge to charge the extension. I did not realize that once the battery hit 100% charge it still alot of charging to do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2