So, will you be getting the Galaxy Nexus?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I am still considering. My D3 is running fine, but the GNexus looks pretty cool...too bad it's going to be so expensive. :(

You get what you pay for I guess!

hydro556

Reaction score
I am going to be using my upgrade on something in the next month or so.

Waiting on some reviews, and real information, but am leaning toward the Nexus. There is so much hype, much of it misleading, that it is just impossible to say until it gets in the general population.

Like people saying the processor sucks, but in reality, it may be perfect for this phone. Cant know until it is out.

ETA- people saying it sucks, may mean for gaming, but I dont care about gaming.

Bixby

Reaction score
I am still considering. My D3 is running fine, but the GNexus looks pretty cool...too bad it's going to be so expensive. :(

You get what you pay for I guess!

I have always wanted a Nexus device, so I am gonna sell my D3 & get a Nexus device. Too much google fun to pass up! I'm confident that Sammy & Google would NOT release a sub-par flagship phone, so let the negative speculation swirl, my bets r on 'awesome'!

alucard9114

Reaction score
This phone looks amazing it has everything I want in a phone. but one thing the gpu is garbage, and I'm a gamer emulaters will run great but future games will not.
The bad gpu does not future proof this device wish they would have just used the galaxy s 2 chipset.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

OP
D

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
This phone looks amazing it has everything I want in a phone. but one thing the gpu is garbage, and I'm a gamer emulaters will run great but future games will not.
The bad gpu does not future proof this device wish they would have just used the galaxy s 2 chipset.

Games are for consoles. :)

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
My phone plays angry birds just fine! I don't know what other games you could be talking about? Are there other games? o_O

*sarcasm* I do NOT play angry birds! ;)

It would be nice to see some quality games on Android though! iOS definitely has the drop on us in that regard!

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

It's using an HD resolution, you can't compare it's benchmarks with other phones.

My original Droid plays all games fine, I imagine the Nexus will as well once it's optimized.

JOCK231

Reaction score
Thinking of getting Droid Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums