So will we all still be..............>>>>>>

NYZ93

Reaction score
IPhone haters after it gets released for Verizon (probably this summer) or is the iPhone all the sudden a good phone on a bad carrier???

Just want to here everyone's thoughts: )

Reaction score
IPhone haters after it gets released for Verizon (probably this summer) or is the iPhone all the sudden a good phone on a bad carrier???

Just want to here everyone's thoughts: )

I will continue my anti-iPhone stance because of Apple and the lacking hardware and software on the iPhone.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Keep in mind that at this point (unless I completely missed something), the iPhone on Verizon is still nothing but a rumor.

And given Apple's recent moves with AT&T and the deal they have with them for 3G connectivity for the iPad, I think it's safe to say that we're not going to see the iPhone on Verizon Wireless anytime soon. Thank God.

And even if it does make it's way to Verizon, I'll always be an Android fan. I'm not going to wipe Steve Job's ass for him. The iPhone is a polished piece of crap, pure and simple.

Sometimes I wonder which I hate more: Apple, or Apple's blind user-base. :icon_ devil:

johall07

Reaction score
Keep in mind that at this point (unless I completely missed something), the iPhone on Verizon is still nothing but a rumor.

And given Apple's recent moves with AT&T and the deal they have with them for 3G connectivity for the iPad, I think it's safe to say that we're not going to see the iPhone on Verizon Wireless anytime soon. Thank God.

And even if it does make it's way to Verizon, I'll always be an Android fan. I'm not going to wipe Steve Job's ass for him. The iPhone is a polished piece of crap, pure and simple.

Sometimes I wonder which I hate more: Apple, or Apple's blind user-base. :icon_ devil:

seriously thank you