So who's planning on getting an HTC Droid DNA?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Ok, so who's planning on getting of these beauties? :icon_ banana:

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm going to swing by Verizon once they come out, as this is the phone I've been waiting for! I tried the GS3, MAXX HD, and Note 2, and none were for me. The only real killers are the small battery and no MicroSD :(

2001400ex

Reaction score
Terrible battery and no SD card say I am buying a MAXX HD. Sorry HTC, you had me at 2500 battery, too bad you failed.

Psykho

Reaction score
I want one but I was hoping for a 32gb... In a couple of months they will have the Droid DNA Maxx and piss me off...

2001400ex

Reaction score
I want one but I was hoping for a 32gb... In a couple of months they will have the Droid DNA Maxx and piss me off...

I was thinking the same thing, until I reminded myself this is HTC.

Psykho

Reaction score
2001400ex said:
I was thinking the same thing, until I reminded myself this is HTC.

Sorry it's not Moto. .. Droid DNA +

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'm going to swing by Verizon once they come out, as this is the phone I've been waiting for! I tried the GS3, MAXX HD, and Note 2, and none were for me. The only real killers are the small battery and no MicroSD :(

I may do the same. Just to see the display.

quadtronix

Reaction score
I'm strongly considering this phone. My contract isn't up till next year... I think October. :( I may just pay the full price of the phone though. The specs look pretty sweet and I've been waiting for a quadcore LTE phone for awhile with much anticipation. Plus the early reviews' ratings look good. I still have to read some reviews that I bookmarked and haven't gotten around to reading yet but if they are favorable then there will likely be a Droid DNA in my near future.

doormandiaries

Reaction score
Dna or gs4?

Well, it's a beautiful phone..and top of the heap in terms of what it brings to the mobile device consumer as of January 2013...but I'm not willing to lose my unlimited data with Verizon. Plus, there are hints of a full HD Samsung Galaxy S4 coming in March or April. Either way, if I want a new phone I'm either going to lose my unlimited data or be forced to cough up $600 for a new device.

My last two phones have been HTC (Four!!! Thundercruds and the much improved upon Rezound as a replacement) I think it might be time to jump ship for Samsung.