So who heres in r/c?

tdawg5480

Reaction score
wondering if any of the members here into big time hobby grade r/c...I prefer toruing/drifting and truggys myself

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flying full scale, or my R/C aircraft: two fixed wings and a helicopter, plus a turbine in work...

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I was looking at getting into the nitro truggies this past summer, but I talked myself into more of a challenge. I decided to wait a bit and learn to fly Helis. I bought the Real Flight G4.5 (and got the G5 upgrade for free) in October.

Hopefully, if the budget allows it, I'll be able to buy the rig this spring, and start flying for real. I really need to get back at the sim... I haven't practiced since before Christmas. It's a great time killer for my lunch breaks at work though.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go nitro or electric for my first heli, but I'm leaning toward electric (even though I hate batteries) to make the learning curve a bit shallower. Any suggestions RW-1?

OP
tdawg5480

tdawg5480

Reaction score
I was looking at getting into the nitro truggies this past summer, but I talked myself into more of a challenge. I decided to wait a bit and learn to fly Helis. I bought the Real Flight G4.5 (and got the G5 upgrade for free) in October.

Hopefully, if the budget allows it, I'll be able to buy the rig this spring, and start flying for real. I really need to get back at the sim... I haven't practiced since before Christmas. It's a great time killer for my lunch breaks at work though.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go nitro or electric for my first heli, but I'm leaning toward electric (even though I hate batteries) to make the learning curve a bit shallower. Any suggestions RW-1?
addictive hobby no matter the genre, Ive tried the great planes sim and the hobby shop was addicting but id becrashing a trex on a daily basis, Im trying to unoad a few of my rigs at the moment as I have way too many high end cars (Xray's) got a 70+mph spee t truck, 50mph mini e-revo, desert truck and 2 t2 007 and 009 touring cars. All mostly shelf queens I cant bare to scratch them so I build and tinker with them and shelf them lol

aristo1963

Reaction score
Hmmm I got a few :icon_ devil:

Attachments

• P2210009.JPG
    P2210009.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 201
  • P2210010.JPG
    P2210010.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 202