So who else is excited!!!!

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
im sorry to say goodbye to my moto droid but I just hate too many things about it and now that just heard the incredible is coming out I actually ordered it from my Moto lol!!!cant wait to find where I can buy the composite cable, this should be epic when im out partying and I say watch this video on youtube....it will be 720p on a 65 inch baby yea! im excited!!!

spazma7ik

Reaction score
Just curious, how are you getting it? Are you buying it straight out for $550 or whatever it is, or are you upgrading again? If so, how?

lazytech

Reaction score
Mine is in transit AND I got it for the 2yr contract price

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

mejdam

Reaction score
im paying full retail for the phone, preorder at bestbuy

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lucky :cus::cus:

its ok ill send you screen shots of course, dunno how good they will be if im drunk but hey atleast ill go out of my way for ya! :)

of course im jp dont ban me lol :icon_eek:

:rofl3: i've never banned anybody (yet!:cool:) actually i'm excited for you and can't wait to see your comments on it. my ne2 isn't up for 4 months so i'll get plenty of "research" in before i buy it lol

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I will be buying the phone in store at 9:00am on Thursday. I can't wait to get my hands on that thing :D

gsf

Reaction score
I'm excited about tomorrow, but i have taken a step back after researching new phones on the block for introduction with front face cameras. This is telling me that 4G, video cams, live TV, and video chats are on the horizon.

I think APPLE will be the first to introduce any/all of these features.

Tomorrow is INCREDIBLE.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm staying with my Droid until 9/3. By then the next phone will be out and the Incredible won't even be on my selection list.

I know there is a lot of hype on line about the phone, and I really hope (and think) it's going to be great, but has anyone else noticed that there has been no advertising dollars spent to hype this phone like the Droid? Matter of fact the main commercials you see from Verizon are for the Droid, which leads me to believe that is still their flagship phone.

mejdam

Reaction score
I'm excited about tomorrow, but i have taken a step back after researching new phones on the block for introduction with front face cameras. This is telling me that 4G, video cams, live TV, and video chats are on the horizon.

I think APPLE will be the first to introduce any/all of these features.

Tomorrow is INCREDIBLE.

video chatting is wifi only :/ it'll take some time before that gets adapted. If you arent planning on buying an HTC Evo or waiting for verizon and/or AT&T to update to LTE wifi is all you're going to get for now.

mejdam

Reaction score
I will be buying the phone in store at 9:00am on Thursday. I can't wait to get my hands on that thing :D
you going pay full price or 2 year ?

im paying full price, bestbuy is price matching verizon at $530

I'm staying with my Droid until 9/3. By then the next phone will be out and the Incredible won't even be on my selection list.

I know there is a lot of hype on line about the phone, and I really hope (and think) it's going to be great, but has anyone else noticed that there has been no advertising dollars spent to hype this phone like the Droid? Matter of fact the main commercials you see from Verizon are for the Droid, which leads me to believe that is still their flagship phone.

you make a valid point about the motorola commercials but that could change, just like Googles lack of advertising the Motorola Droid on www.google.com/phone. Now they advertising the Droid incredible :)

Last edited:

huskur

Reaction score

Indeed the incredible will be a great device but owning the droid there is really no gain for me. I am rooted and have wifi tether and love the OC capability and am running very stable. Can't really see upgrading early. My upgrade is not until 11/17 but may not even upgrade then. I am thinking MOTO will have seen what they need to do to compete in the android market and have the "droid 2" that will be even faster, smarter, more advanced than the incredible.

Then again, 4G is right around the corner and will require a new device anyway so i will see how everything shapes up until then.