So where do we get Flash 10.1 (BETA?)

OP
drumtrucker

drumtrucker

Reaction score
Ok so installing and testing flash is easy.

1 get the file on your phone
2 install it...astro can do this, along wwith many other apps
3 open browser (I use dolphin hd) and go to your favorite flash website (minus hulu, and ign doesn't seem to work) try tvshack.cc if you can't think of your own
4 once u have loaded a page with flash on it, you will see an aero in the middle, click it
5 wait for it to load, then enjoy. Long press to bring up options, double click to center.

If for some reason it doesn't work, then maybe there is something not right with the file you got or your rom. I can only confirm this on BB 0.4.

tried tvshack.cc and on phone 'despicable me' comes up unavailable. it does behave as you describe on pc

may have found answer. in dolphin settings/system settings/addons available i changed from ON DEMAND to ALWAYS and started working. it still will come up un available but then bring up player

Reaction score

3 open browser (I use dolphin hd) and go to your favorite flash website (minus hulu, and ign doesn't seem to work) try tvshack.cc if you can't think of your own
4 once u have loaded a page with flash on it, you will see an aero in the middle, click it
5 wait for it to load, then enjoy. Long press to bring up options, double click to center.

If for some reason it doesn't work, then maybe there is something not right with the file you got or your rom. I can only confirm this on BB 0.4.

tried tvshack.cc and on phone 'despicable me' comes up unavailable. it does behave as you describe on pc

may have found answer. in dolphin settings/system settings/addons available i changed from ON DEMAND to ALWAYS and started working. it still will come up un available but then bring up player

The betas are very touchy. This is the one thing Im going to wait for the update for.

Haroldm814

Reaction score

Thank you! Flash is working now and I'm a happy camper! dancedroid

MDD1031

Reaction score

worked great, thanks

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
flashed has been released in the market place for about 2 weeks now. only shows if you are on 2.2 froyo

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
i think so because its in the market place. the only thing i've noticed is the hack version kinda works better.

the "official" verison doesn't load automatically on the webpage, you have to click and it'll play, which i like because pages load faster. Only thing i dont like so far and i'm not sure if its a isolated problem with just me or it'll happen to everyone is the volume isn't controllable. It is but than it'll go back to max by itself.

the hack version loads automatically and the volume stays where you leave it.

815gexun

Reaction score
I installed flash from the Android Market but it doesn't work too

krnboixshawn

Reaction score
The webpage will load without flash already playing instead itll have a green arrow where flash is supported. Click the green arrow and itll play the flash