So where are the Jelly Bean builds?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
+2 for people exaggerating on the os. Just wanted to be on latest greatest for this jelly bean seekers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yaterml

Reaction score
My friend's a high ranking Verizon Customer Support Supervisor that works as a Level 2 Tech for Motorola and Jelly Bean will be released for the RAZR Maxx only the 21st of December This Year!!! The RAZR and the Bionic won't see JB this year.

yaterml

Reaction score
At least that's what my friend on Facebook said he said you know he saw a tweet of a post of a picture from Circuit City taken from the Best Buy forum!

yaterml

Reaction score
Working builds for JB are 4-6 months away at least for the RAZR we may start seeing JB themes ICS builds in about 60-90 days. The best thing for speed of turn around is there isn't a lot a difference between the versions and most updated junk removal from the source code for JB most of the new "features" will be portable to ICS here soon. I would be surprised if it's Red that holds off the update to JB for the RAZR until about 6-9 months after the HD comes out or until HD Maxx is dropped.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Stop making rumors up. Some of isheep users might believe and post it on cnet and engadgets use it as reliable sources.

yaterml

Reaction score
Nah let them fuel their own fires. DECEMBER 21ST, 2012 the Android OS becomes "aware" after they update to Jelly Bean. Drive is Skynet in potential. Skyvi is the new voice of Google; ruler over all machines only a Bionic man can use a RAZR to slice the heart of the beast. Skynet stops the ICS update from reaching the Bionic ensuring its victory. Announces Key Lime Pie the next Kool-aid

yaterml

Reaction score
It uploaded everyone into the grid on the Matrix and everyone realizes that Android is the MCP for Skynet

OP
nonnasmyladie

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
haha droid max and droid would not have separate OS. They run almost identical software.

Also, your friend who works answering phones at Verizon doesn't know the release date.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
haha droid max and droid would not have separate OS. They run almost identical software.

Also, your friend who works answering phones at Verizon doesn't know the release date.

The software they run isn't almost identical. It is indentical.

And yaterml is just being sarcastic. ;)

xtor

Reaction score
yaterml said:
My friend's a high ranking Verizon Customer Support Supervisor that works as a Level 2 Tech for Motorola and Jelly Bean will be released for the RAZR Maxx only the 21st of December This Year!!! The RAZR and the Bionic won't see JB this year.

Last time i looked the razr and maxx are the same phone except for battery size, so why would one get jb and the other not?, don't believe everything a Verizon tech says, they don't know spit!

point of origin

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Last time i looked the razr and maxx are the same phone except for battery size, so why would one get jb and the other not?, don't believe everything a Verizon tech says, they don't know spit!

point of origin

Um...

...And yaterml is just being sarcastic.

Maybe the ICS update also removed everyone's sense of sarcasm. I know it was there in Gingerbread. :biggrin:

xtor

Reaction score
My friends is vice president at moto, he said the razer is getting FB(fudge bar) in oct, and the maxx will get it next year, lol me to

point of origin

xtor

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
Um...

Maybe the ICS update also removed everyone's sense of sarcasm. I know it was there in Gingerbread. :biggrin:

I was being sarcastic to

point of origin

ripper2860

Reaction score
The difference between JB and ICS is no where near as significant.

I predict we'll get JB on the Razr's birthday 11/11/12

Put me down for 12/12/12 ...

or 12/22/12 -- one day after the Mayan calendar and The World ends!!! :blink:

"Missed it by THAT much!!"