1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So when Flash arrives...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by VirtualGeek, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirtualGeek

VirtualGeek New Member

...how exactly is it going to work? Will it allow us to install flash apps? or will it simply be a browser based experience? Anybody have any info?
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I was wondering about this exactly. I did not do any reading on it but I also was curious if this means flash will work in only the browser or if perhapse developers could now put in flash componentes into their apps. That, i feel, might open up some new doors. Flash is nice for entertainment, but there are also some great things you can do with its code...

I am just wondering (probably like many others) if sites like Hulu or SouthParkStudios would actually play, or if there would be a limitation to some video...
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

It's going to work just like flash works on your browser on your computer. When you get to a site that needs flash it will be activated.
  4. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Do you 100% know this as fact or are just assuming. I mean we are wondering if it will stretch across the android system or just apply in the browser.
  5. hookbill

I'm assuming. There is no other way that I can think of it would possibly work.

I mean it would apply to you tube, anything else that needed flash I'm sure. But it would be automatic, there wouldn't be anything we need to do.
  6. hookbill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.