So what's next after the Nexus/RAZR/Rezound?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
There will be other phones next month , no doubt . History thought us that new phones come every month . But I doubt we gonna see another pure Google device soon if ever on VZW . If you like Android , Nexus is the phone to get , Nexus One is still strong in benchmarks and development after 2 years . My guess is that in May/April GN will still be the top dog , look at GS2 , it's been over half year since it's release and it still beats RAZR and Rezound .

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
True that. Any more recent info on when the Droid 4 is going to see the light of day? A friend is looking to move off of their BB 9800 and I have been lobbying heavily for them to look at the Droid 4, but no Droid 4. My friend would really benefit from the speed of the LTE network. The Droid 4 looks like it would fit my friend's needs perfectly (physical keyboard, LTE network, large (but not too large) hi-res screen, ultimately ICS in 1Q2012, and, and, and). But so far, no Droid 4.... :frown:

No word on release date, rumor was dec 8th, but of course that's just a rumor.

If the D4 screen is anything like the Razr I'll be staying away from it.

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
good stuff:icon_ lala:

i googled Driod4 but nothing came up

so... guess will just see whats up and out in 1Q2012 :happy3:

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
so now with the GN out, it seems like the RAZR wins.
Yes yes, we know... no ICS on the RAZR, but it will have ICS
within 4mth or so. From what i see RAZR is a better built
phone over GN. Yr thoughts ?:popcorn:

hydro556

Reaction score
so now with the GN out, it seems like the RAZR wins.
Yes yes, we know... no ICS on the RAZR, but it will have ICS
within 4mth or so. From what i see RAZR is a better built
phone over GN. Yr thoughts ?:popcorn:

I just got the Gnex and it has been flawless so far. I shouldnt be this way, but I am a sucker for the display and the GNex blows away everything I have seen. It is amazing.

I started with an OGD, went to and Incredible (loved it) then used my upgrade on a Bionic. It was OK but the screen left me dissatisfied and the camera was terrible. Really tried to talk myself into a Razor while waiting forever on the GNex, but I just wasnt impressed with it. Messed with it a bunch of times in the stores, but decided to wait.

Now that I have the GNex I am very glad I did, I can easily see keeping this phone for a couple years. Mine is perfect, but they will get any bugs worked out. And quickly. I love having the Google phone and getting the full focus of the company and updates, etc.

The GNex is the nicest phone I have ever owned or even handled. Very glad I decided to stay away from the Iphone.