So...What ONE function sold you on the Droid?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there wreckerdriver, welcome to the forums. Glad to see another face around here. Yeah i was thinking the same thing about the storm 2, i wanted it ever sense i didn't get my storm 1st. Was really bumbed by the specs and really most things about it.

wreckerdriver

Reaction score
I just hope the droid doesn't disappoint me. The last time i upgraded i got a phone kept it for three weeks didn't like it, took it back got a different one and kept it for three weeks didn't like it. Altell made me keep the fourth one, wouldn't let me trade again. got stuck with a 8330 curve:(

lauriep

Reaction score
The docks for home and car. To be able to turn your phone into the BEST GPS just by snapping it into the car dock -sweeet!

ChiliSky

Reaction score
You know there were so many things I liked about this phone. I was getting ready to get a storm2 and got word of this and started reading everything I could. I think I like the Google Maps/GPS and then the size of that screen looks amazing!!!!
Trying to figure out how to get one on Friday morning because I will be travelling Friday. Already call a place in Kentucky that will be close to where I am going :)

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new Google Maps/Nav App looks amazing. So long over priced nav systems!!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know there were so many things I liked about this phone. I was getting ready to get a storm2 and got word of this and started reading everything I could. I think I like the Google Maps/GPS and then the size of that screen looks amazing!!!!
Trying to figure out how to get one on Friday morning because I will be travelling Friday. Already call a place in Kentucky that will be close to where I am going :)

oh god at the blue.. welcome to the forums! good luck snagging a droid!

daelight

Reaction score
Me too. Slideout keyboard means you can see the whole beautiful screen.

ToddP0530

Reaction score
Physical and touchscreen keyboards. Tired of seeing a small piece of the screen, but not I have the option of replying to something quick or spending time reading a webpage!