so this really sucks...

killtec

Reaction score
So last night when I wnet to bed I plugged my phone in to charge on the chest of drawers next to me. Around midnight my phone made the "Droid" noise, and thinking that I had recieved a text, I picked it up and looked at the phone. I had an allert telling me "SD Card removed unexpectedly...). I was like WTF? I turned off the phone, then turned it back on, and got the same error. and now it says " Blank SD card" "SD card blank or has unsuported file system".

Great.

All my pictures are gone, all my videos gone, e-boooks gone...

I dont know what I can do. What happened? Can i get any of that info back?
I dindt install any new apps, havent updated recently, didnt visit any new websites... I dont know whats going on.

Any Advice?

KHeeney5

Reaction score
THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME 3 DAYS AGO! I took the memory card to Verizon and they warrenteed it out and gave me a new card. Didn't even look at my phone! Which was good. Since I'm rooted. :D

KHeeney5

Reaction score
As for getting info back, you can't... Now I am going to begin to back up my SD card..

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some of the times the error is the the phone only, if you are able to get a reader for your microSD card, you might be able to pull the data off of it but this is a 50/50 shot. But nonetheless, i would get another microSD card, if verizon will warranty it then that is nice.

pattyrenick

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me also, I went to Verizon and they gave me a new card, the guy said they don't know why this happens it just happens sometimes. I lost everything also because I didn't back everything up so atleast once a week I now back it up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dmichelr

Reaction score
just happened to me last night......is this an issue with the droid x? i had a blackberry for years and never had this problem.....