So this is becoming more of an issue to me..

OP
L

lazarus2297

Reaction score
With my Nexus beside my OG both on 3G the Nexus is at -84, OG is at -79. Your data is just that, your data, if everyone had the same data then maybe we could agree, but that's not the case.

but your OG picks up better too.. so really your data kind corroborates my issues..

and just to be clear the signal you see in the "about phone" section is referring to the RSSI of the voice connection which is not 4G

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
but your OG picks up better too.. so really your data kind corroborates my issues..

and just to be clear the signal you see in the "about phone" section is referring to the RSSI of the voice connection which is not 4G

My point was beside each other they get a similar signal even when they don't have "full bars".

Also, you're incorrect about the Nexus showing it's 4G signal. It's the only phone actually showing a true 4G signal. When I set my Nexus to 3G I get a significantly lower dBm than when I set it to 4G, which means it's correctly showing both signals. 3G signal will be better since the coverage is much better and bug free.