so the other day...(iphone-r ignorance story)

dgonz

Reaction score
I was sitting in my networking class next to these two random guys. One was going on and on about how he loves his iphone and how the other guy should get one. Well just because I pull out my droid and start playing super mario bros, turned away juuuuust enough so these two guys can see.....about ten minutes went by and the iphone guy asks "is that the droid?" And then goes on to tell me that he left verizon 2 weeks prior to the phones release to go get an iphone. The other dude who he was selling his iphone on earlier asks "what's the droid?" Iphone boy then cuts me off to say "its basically verizons version of the iphone"

So I busted out my keyboard, loaded a webpage while checking my email while playing homerun battle 3D...just multitasked the eff out of it....pretty much gave them the whole "b*tch please my droid will kill that toy" speech

The last thing I heard him say was...."I wish I had waited for that phone...."

Lmao, hope you guys enjoy that

rda990

Reaction score
hahahaha nice im still waiting for one of these iphone scenarios comes to me...

wil318466

Reaction score
I was sitting in my networking class next to these two random guys. One was going on and on about how he loves his iphone and how the other guy should get one. Well just because I pull out my droid and start playing super mario bros, turned away juuuuust enough so these two guys can see.....about ten minutes went by and the iphone guy asks "is that the droid?" And then goes on to tell me that he left verizon 2 weeks prior to the phones release to go get an iphone. The other dude who he was selling his iphone on earlier asks "what's the droid?" Iphone boy then cuts me off to say "its basically verizons version of the iphone"

So I busted out my keyboard, loaded a webpage while checking my email while playing homerun battle 3D...just multitasked the eff out of it....pretty much gave them the whole "b*tch please my droid will kill that toy" speech

The last thing I heard him say was...."I wish I had waited for that phone...."

Lmao, hope you guys enjoy that

People get upset when they realize they have the wrong tech toy.

Try to not gloat..

-Wil

RyanS2000

Reaction score
Just got to watch out for those iPhone fanboys, and there are plenty out there. Not even the droid can make them feel like they have even the slightest inferior device.

cpjr

Reaction score
Muh...you have close-minded people no matter what side of the fence your looking at.

The droid is a great phone........so is the iphone. I personally cant stand someone trying to talk like either is crap, it really just depends on personal preference. I actually use the droid as my work phone and the iphone as my personal phone.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you ever take the plunge and root you will have more to show. I went to an iphone guy who has a weak signal and turned on wifi tether so he can tether off my strong signal.

RyanS2000

Reaction score
I'm not bashing the iPhone at all, I have an iPod touch so I know they are a great device. It bothers me that some iPhone owners feel that the Droid is no comparison.

Reaction score
I never got into the serious name calling, and demeaning tactics toward users of the iPhone. I don't think they are ignorant. But thats just me.

cpjr

Reaction score
I'm not bashing the iPhone at all, I have an iPod touch so I know they are a great device. It bothers me that some iPhone owners feel that the Droid is no comparison.

I wasnt directing that toward you....or anyone else.

I just think its funny for anyone....iphone fanboy or droidian that thinks they have the ultimate device and everything else sucks.